Friends of SMART Mission Statement:
- Ensure that the SMART project is a social as well as an engineering success.
- Be the voice of the community and the passenger.
- Serve as a forum and information clearinghouse.
- Counter opposition and misinformation.
- Encourage the SMART Board and Staff.
You can help us achieve our mission by making a donation payable to “SCT” ** today.
Send your check payable to “SCT” to our Treasurer,
1009 Hyland Dr.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
We also welcome new members and volunteers to the organization.
If you’d like to help out with event planning, tabling, general office support, fundraising or letter writing, please call Tanya Narath at 707-578-9133 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** SCT, a 501c(3) tax exempt organization, is the fiscal sponsor for Friends of SMART. Donations made to Friends of SMART are tax deductible.